Art at St. Kate’s is a juried art fair
produced by Artists’ Circle
to celebrate local art and fine craft.
Our annual art fair is located
on the beautiful triangle lawn
of the Saint Paul campus
of St. Catherine University
at the corner of Randolph
and Cleveland Avenues.
Attend the Show
Art at St. Kate’s is one of the best art fairs of the summer in Saint Paul.
- Annually the second Saturday in July, one day only
- Held on the beautiful triangle lawn of St. Catherine University
- Over 100 of the highest quality juried artists
- Free admission
- Plenty of free street parking and parking lots on the grounds
- Big shade trees with available chairs for resting and visiting
- Strolling musicians throughout the day
- Variety of food trucks
- Handicapped parking available along the perimeter of the fair
- On two bus lines, both North-South and East-West
July 9-14, 2021 Art at St. Kate's Artists-Show is Online Only
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.